Our data science team at High Alpha and Pattern89 participated in an AI Executive Summit at Indiana University on Jan 23, 2020. Marketing executives from retail, manufacturing, and healthcare, along with professors and students came together to discuss AI, responsible use, and applications for business.
Highlights from the summit included presentations from
- Fred H. Cate, IU Vice President for Research and C. Ben Dutton Professor of Law
- David Crandall, Associate Professor of Informatics and Computing
- Brad Wheeler, IU VP for Information Technology
- Paul Roetzer, Marketing AI Institute Founder and CEO
- Sheila Colclasure, Interpublic Group SVP, Global Chief Information Policy Officer
- R. J. Talyor, Pattern89 CEO and Founder
Read Bridget Johnston’s summary of the summit here.
Fun pic of me with the rest of the Pattern89 crew in attendance, in front of IU’s Big Red 200, an AI-focused supercomputer.